Friday, June 3, 2011

Mountain Vacation

I am going to try to do some catching up, so here goes... The kids and I along with Granny Blackwell met Maw Maw in Gatlinburg where we stayed in a townhouse at Mountianloft; a Bluegreen resort. I didn't get pictures of everything but we all had a good time. We had fun and relaxed(a little); this time was centered around the kids so we kind of just did what they wanted to do.
Here is one view from my balcony:


Everytime that we have been to the mountains we have went to Deer Farm Petting Zoo. The kids love it because they can have hands on experience with all the animals...and they love animals! This time like most the goats were the main hit especially since they had babies.

calling the baby goat

they got it!

I think this one was like two weeks old
these were only a week or so old so they couldn't hold them




Zonkey!

Mr. Reindeer
hot 'n sweaty and out of animal food

Here they also have pony rides, they had to do that too! My camera battery died so Granny had to take some of these pictures and I haven't gotten them from her yet.

We rode the trolley downtown one day.

on this trip we went to Ripley's Aquarium:


What a face!

 We went to Cades Cove and we actually got to see something this time! It was the first time we had seen a bear and it had a baby, so that was exciting.






they were trying to get close to the deer


a sunny picnic

Paige informed me today that she wants to be an artist!
some snapshots:


Thanks for a great trip!

ADP

No comments:

Post a Comment