Sunday, April 3, 2011

HDR photos of Esslinger

After our last day training at Index, one of the workers took me up to look over the nearby town of Esslinger. This is the town Chase and I stayed in and we walked the town a good bit. Two nights this week we walked about 20 minutes to restaurants, and that was one way. I've been wanting to try out my new photoshop's HDR capabilites, so here you go. Let me know what you think. These are light on the HDR effects.





Here are a few more that are not HDR shots. Can you see a difference?



This is the old city wall.
This tower is the entrance to what they call the "center" city
The tower was built in 1220.


This is one of several parks.
 A much larger park where you see people walking and playing

 A German deer crossing sign

Hunting here is very difficult and expensive because of all the regulations. 









No comments:

Post a Comment