Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our trip to Build-A-Bear Workshop

All three kids got Build-A-Bear animals for Christmas so finally on Saturday they got to go into the store to have them stuffed. They got to choose one accessory (a hard thing to do), if you don't give them limits they will go overboard (an easy thing to do)!





                














Mashing the pedal to stuff the animals.




















Brushing the animals and giving them an air bath.

Hunter's Rover

Rover in his carrier

Brooke's Precious

Precious in her house

Paige's Abrigela

Abrigela in her tote

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics guys. Good job Baby! I like the animals too. I sure wish I was home to go with you.
    I Love Ya'll!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    Glad I could be with yall' at Build a Bear. Hunter was sooo cute kissing the bear's heart.
    I love spending time with you and the kids!!
    Miss you much.....Beka

    ReplyDelete